Protection from fines of the Transport Inspectorate in the EU countries in terms of the drivers’ work / rest regime
Increased transportation safety
- Remote tachograph files reading with setting marks
- Analysis of drivers’ working hours according to AETR and control of their status
- Forecast of the remaining working time of the driver according to AETR standards for a day or a week
- Remote monitoring of events and malfunctions fixed by the tachograph
- Tachograph data storage for an unlimited period
Do you want to systematically receive up-to-date information about the drivers’ working hours and remotely put marks in the tachograph about successful DDD files downloading? Has it become hard to predict the drivers’ mode of work and rest in accordance with the ‘letter of the law’? Do you want to insure your company against large fines from the transport inspection?
How the System works
Monitoring compliance with the drivers’ work and rest regimes any convenient way:
- Through remote uploading of the DDD file from the tachograph or driver card for any period of time
- Via online control in the BTS System
Today, almost all heavy vehicles are equipped with digital tachographs. In order to use the capabilities of such hardware as efficiently as possible, we have developed our own methods for convenient control of the drivers’ work and rest regimes. All you need is a digital tachograph from Siemens VDO – DTCO 1381 or Stoneridge Electronics SE 5000.
After setting up the hardware by our specialists, you will be able to monitor compliance with the drivers’ work and rest regimes in any convenient way. This can be either uploading of the DDD file from the tachograph or driver card for any period of time, or online control in the BelTransSputnik System.
Detailing the driver’s daily activity: uploading data in a convenient and understandable form, regardless of the vehicle movingSolution options
You can check the driver’s status at any time via a computer, smartphone or tablet. The remote reading results in a mark in the tachograph. The tool also allows you to download any third-party DDD files for primary analysis and storage.
Remote control of tachograph data not only simplifies the work of logisticians, dispatchers and mechanics, but also minimizes the likelihood of mistakes in manual calculations. This, in turn, helps to avoid huge fines from transport inspections in the countries of the European Union, to distribute the workload on drivers and to increase the degree of transportation safety.
- read and save tachograph files remotely (for a certain period or in real time)
- remotely put a mark in the tachograph on successful DDD files downloading
- analyze drivers’ mode of work according to AETR
- predict the remaining resource of the driver’s working time per day/week
- monitor current driver status
- upload and provide visually understandable third-party ddd-files
- save data in our system for an unlimited period of time or upload to your computer
- monitor events and malfunctions recorded by the tachograph (speeding, etc.)
Who needs the System
The Tachograph tool is included in the set of standard functions of the BelTransSputnik transport monitoring and analysis system and is a mandatory attribute in the arsenal of any international carrier.
Our customers result
After the implementation of the GPS monitoring system, we immediately felt the result:
- fuel costs have reduced significantly
- several large fuel thefts have been prevented
- got a real opportunity to write off fuel on the fact
- for now, 99% of fuel draining issues at the factory are excluded.
Now we are adding units of equipment, and we are spending the same amount of money for the fuel purchase.
We have been cooperating with BelTransSputnik since 2010. And during this time, we have implemented many solutions that have been customized specifically for us — this is particularly nice. Definitely, BelTransSputnik’s solutions help to optimize business processes and have a positive effect on customers’ loyalty.
- first investments paid off immediately and repeatedly.
- customers loyalty increasing by introducing courier tracking — customers can track the arrival time and the movement of the courier on the map.
- integration with current ACS was set up.
Now, after so many years of work, it’s hard for us to imagine work without the BelTransSputnik system.
- We get full access to the information about the vehicle.
- Our transportation engineers monitor the location of the vehicle in real time, its actual speed, the time the driver spends on the road and the time to rest. This allows you to plan the arrival time of the car for loading / unloading.
- It’s easier for drivers, they don’t need to send their location information.
- Everything is automatically integrated with our ERP system.
Undoubtedly, the system helps to optimize your company’s work, helps to set up efficient processes.