- current and predicted traffic speeds on all roads
- set of depot points
- time windows for delivery
- customer priority
- load capacity and transport volume
- weight and overall parameters of cargo
- cargo compatibility
- set time for maintenance, unloading / loading
- multi-day complex routes
- multiplicity of ramps loading
- vehicles and drivers available for work (based on the drivers’ work schedule and the validity period of their documents).
Minimization of expenses
Automation of dispatchers and couriers work
Optimal driver control
- Automation of dispatchers and couriers work
- Generation of electronic waybills based on created routes
- Sending ‘flight assignments’ to couriers’ smartphones
- KPI control of couriers’ work using an innovative method
- Convenient customer feedback
- Suitable for corporate and hired vehicles
It doesn’t matter if we are talking about the largest delivery services or local carriers with 2-3 cars: in any company, the tasks aimed at optimizing the operation of the car park, using optimal route networks, reducing overall transport expenses, minimizing the notorious human factor and, of course, winning in the fight against competitors are the priorities.
How the System works
Optimal route generation for any number of couriers and delivery points, taking into account real and predicted traffic factors — on one screenMore about function
Despite the fact that the System is easy to use, it is based on advanced technologies of artificial intelligence and Big Data. This allows you to generate networks of optimal delivery routes in seconds using a computer, taking into account real and predictable traffic conditions: from the speed of traffic on all streets / Belarusian highways and weather conditions to allowing drivers to work only with valid documents (health care, insurance, MOT, etc.).
The system automatically generates cost-effective routes based on:
All tasks, adjustments and notifications for clients are sent through the BTS Route mobile app. Clients, in turn, can monitor the courier’s movement from their smartphone.Benefits for drivers
The solution greatly simplifies the work of drivers. Now they have a clear route for each delivery point, and all tasks, adjustments, and even notifications for customers are sent through the BTS Route mobile app. When the courier leaves for the next client, the dispatcher sees the updated status of the driver, and the System automatically notifies the client that your employee is already on the way.
The driver will no longer have to constantly remember and waste time calling or sending a message to each next customer. No more distractions by numerous calls from customers and dispatchers in order to answer the age-old question “where are you driving now?’. In addition, definitely no more annoyances from using an arsenal of third-party apps and messengers. Drivers can now focus their attention only on the primary processes: driving, cargo safety and customer satisfaction.
The system creates electronic waybills and detailed flight assignments and sends them to mobile workers’ mobile phonesHow the tool works
The BelTransSputnik system can not only plan optimal routes, but also create electronic waybills and detailed ‘flight assignments’ for each mobile worker (which street to drive, where to turn, etc.). It can also lay out detailed trajectories of routes on the map and instantly send them directly to the mobile devices of drivers (couriers), wherever they are.
At the same time, a mobile phone with the BTS Route application installed can completely replace a standalone GPS tracker. This is especially true for organizations with hired vehicles: instead of the costly rearrangement of autonomous GPS-trackers from one car to another, take a smartphone from an old contractor and give it to a new one. Or just ask him to download the mobile app on his personal phone for free.
Automation of dispatchers, logisticians and couriersAll benefits of the solution
In our work, we often hear: ‘Yes, your system is easy to use, but why do I need it if there are many experienced dispatchers in our staff? My business is profitable, which means they are doing their job great’. However, let’s remember what typical tasks are usually assigned to logisticians and dispatchers who form logistics chains:
- Systematization of delivery addresses/services
- allocation of convenient time for delivery and accounting of time windows for service
- comparison of the characteristics of the goods with the characteristics of the vehicle (load capacity, dimensions, capacity, etc.)
- route planning, taking into account the optimal sequence of visiting points, traffic situation, weather conditions, customer priority, as well as its printing and transfer to the driver
- at the end of the day/shift — calculation of route economy based on the driver’s data: mileage, time spend, etc.
Of course, all these steps can be done the old-fashioned way — manually. Or use free e-cards with limited functionality and the number of delivery points. Or rely on paper waybills and driver reports. But is it worth it? After all, even an experienced dispatcher will not always be able to calculate the most economical and fastest route accurately, while keeping in mind dozens of the criteria described above.
Are you afraid of losing some of the saved time by transferring large client bases from 1C or any other ERP system to the BelTransSputnik System? The Solution provides integration with client databases from any ERP system!
Calculation of all the transport work cost for several days or weeks in advance
Full control over compliance with optimal routes, identification of careless employees and employees worth encouragement.How this function works
During the actual movement of vehicles along the routes, the System compares the Plan and the Fact, and immediately notifies you of any deviations, allowing you to eliminate issues at initial stage.
In what scopes the System is required
The BelTransSputnik solution for automating the work of couriers and transport will be equally useful in the work of distribution companies, delivery services, online stores and organizations serving remote facilities. It does not matter whether the car park consists of 2 or 200 vehicles, trucks or cars, own or hired vehicles: now it will be equally easy and efficient to manage any number of vehicles.
Our customers result
After the implementation of the GPS monitoring system, we immediately felt the result:
- fuel costs have reduced significantly
- several large fuel thefts have been prevented
- got a real opportunity to write off fuel on the fact
- for now, 99% of fuel draining issues at the factory are excluded.
Now we are adding units of equipment, and we are spending the same amount of money for the fuel purchase.
We have been cooperating with BelTransSputnik since 2010. And during this time, we have implemented many solutions that have been customized specifically for us — this is particularly nice. Definitely, BelTransSputnik’s solutions help to optimize business processes and have a positive effect on customers’ loyalty.
- first investments paid off immediately and repeatedly.
- customers loyalty increasing by introducing courier tracking — customers can track the arrival time and the movement of the courier on the map.
- integration with current ACS was set up.