An unlimited number of employees can enter the System at the same time: both from a PC and from mobile devices. They do not interfere with each other.
The manager has access to the statistics of the System usage by all employees: who, when and how much used it. He may also restrict the right to use the System for any of his employees or clients.
Protection against hacking of a personal account, unauthorized access to data and their transfer is carried out in the BelTransSputnik System in the following ways:
- Use HTTPS data transfer protocol: when logging in under this protocol, data is encrypted and protected from interception.
- Two-factor authentication: when you enter the System, you are asked not only for your login and password, but also for unique ‘confirmation codes’ that you receive via SMS to ‘permitted’ mobile phone numbers.
- Restrict access by IP address:restricting access by IP allows you to give access to the website with certain IP addresses or entire networks quickly(for example, only from the client’s office computers and the manager’s mobile phone). In this case, even knowing the username and password, it is impossible to enter the system from other places.
- Change default password: when logging in to the System first time, you will be asked to change the default administrator password to your own. At the same time, we recommend using upper- and lower-case Latin characters combined with numbers.
In order to install the applications, you need to follow the links below from your mobile phone or PC, download the file to your phone and install the selected Application.
Yes, you can enter the BelTransSputnik System from a mobile phone or tablet. To do this, you need to follow the link, or just enter from the main page.
In addition, you can use the free lite mobile version of the System, designed for Android and IOS phones. To download and install the BTS Mobile app, just follow the links: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/btsmobile/id1040768542?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bts.monitor
According to the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, Belarusian enterprises have several options for determining fuel consumption rates for further write-offs:
- On the basis of the internal Order of the head of the enterprise on the approval of fuel consumption rates for a specific vehicle not higher than those established by the Ministry of Transport. As a rule, this option is based on the control refueling method: you refuel the car with the driver to a full tank, drive it 100 km in the city, arrive at the same gas station and top up to a full tank. The number of liters filled at the end is your consumption rate in the city.Tomorrow, repeat the same thing on the track — you get the norm for suburban transportation. Approve these standards by the Order for the enterprise and enter into the settings of our System for this car.
- According to the fuel consumption standards from the Instructions of the Ministry of Transport according to the methodology of the BelNIIT‘Transtechnica’ in conjunction with various kinds of depreciation coefficients, the nature of the roads, the population of the city passing by, the ambient temperature at the time of the start of the movement, the vehicle load, etc. This calculation is automated in our System. You can process a flight not within a few hours, as before, but in just a couple of seconds.
- On the basis of the internal Order of the head of the enterprise on the approval of fuel consumption standards according to the indications of the System implemented at the enterprise with fuel flow meters entered in the State Register of measuring instruments for the needs of legal metrology (that is, for financial accounting).
You can always find the current prices for hardware, installation and subscription services on our official website in the ‘Prices’ section. You can read the texts of the agreements at the links below:
Yes, such an opportunity exists and is successfully functioning for our clients. To do so, you need to download our BTS location Android app, which adds GPS tracking functionality to your employee’s phone.
The phone starts transmitting data about the location, the visits of certain objects (outlets, customers, etc.) to your computer. You can set tasks, for example, for a sales agent or a courier, send tasks and a route to the screen of his phone. In turn, the employee can send you notes about the delivery of goods or about negotiations in the store, check the balance of goods in the warehouse, and much more.
The system can, on your behalf, monitor the performance of tasks by each of your employees and identify violations
Certainly. The BelTransSputnik monitoring system is ideal for construction companies.
The heads of such companies are well aware that you cannot assign a controller to every driver, especially at a remote facility. At the same time, in order to find out how many hours the excavator, crane or tractor actually worked, for whom, he worked (at the right object) and how much fuel was been filled in/drained — this task is almost impossible to solve without a GLONASS/GPS tracking system. Therefore, a significant number of BelTransSputnik’s clients are construction organizations that have a car park from several pieces of equipment to tens and hundreds.
Moreover, if your equipment has an on-board computer, then it is often possible to additionally scan important information from construction machines: turnover, consumption, fuel level, degree of pressing the gas pedal.
You can find the list of such equipment here.
The Dispatcher System contains the form of the Waybill, approved by the Decree of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus dated 26 November 2010 N138. After filling in the Waybill (in the System section ‘Tools’ -> subsection ‘Waybills’), the user has the opportunity to print it. To do this, just select the desired waybill in the list and click the ‘Print’ button.
The system can take into account a lot of metrics: from sharp acceleration/ braking/cornering to shaking on bumps and the degree of pressing the gas pedal. To do this, you need to use the appropriate report ‘Attitude to the car’. This report visually displays information for the selected period in relation of the driver to the owner’s vehicle.
The assessment is given in three sections: Good / Satisfactory / Bad. You can use our default settings or you can set your own criteria. For example, allowable acceleration is no more than 0.3 g.
Or you can drive a couple of kilometers with a driver around your base, office or warehouse, first carefully, second not neatly, and third ‘hooligan-like’. Then look with the driver on the screen of your computer, what were the parameters in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd case, and set them as good / satisfactory / bad. From now on, no matter where your driver drives, the System will evaluate his driving exactly according to your criteria.
Definitely can! The Dispatcher system lays out routes for your vehicles so that you can reach each of your clients in time, while reducing the time and cost of transportation.
Routes are calculated taking into account the delivery schedule, task priority, cargo characteristics, actual street congestion, queues at unloading in hypermarkets, road weather forecast and other parameters. The system prints out or sends to the driver on a tablet/smartphone a ‘flight task’: which street to drive on, when to visit a certain client.
If you pay part of the cars by time, and part by mileage, then the program takes this into account.
Even before the start of transportation, you already have an exact calculation of your future costs.
The system reduces the total mileage of vehicles, creates reports on the movement of the vehicle, which are checked against the waybill and integrated with 1C, Galaxy and other accounting systems of your company.
During the transportation process, the system itself detects any deviations of the fact from the plan and immediately informs the responsible executors.
The information storage period is regulated by you: from 1 hour to an unlimited time. In the latter case, information about the location of the car can be viewed for any period of time from the moment of connection to the system. There is no extra charge for this.
To view old data, just use the ‘Archive’ function in the ‘Tools’ section: select the data recovery period and restore them.